Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Story Teller

I am the story teller
Tell me and I will reach the destined ears.
I am the story teller
Tell me and I will carry your load with me

I who makes yours my own will take up your banner
I will wave it
I will stand like a leaf in the wind,
I will be the touch down anchor for your surfboat
I will chain you to your cell
I, your story teller will be you just for now.
I am your author.
I will describe, define, and defend to defile you.

Covering you with warm words
I read you a discussion of might bes' after I skilfully lay the story down.
I will tack you in and kiss you with assurance
My lamp burns throughout the night
Word after word
So you can awake to something sounding new.

When the word is out
I follow.
I am a story teller.

No comments:

Post a Comment