Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Goodie Bag

Walking looking at the sky/crowding every memory / that follows behind/ memories of me around/
Feeling a little insecure inside/
Trying to remember why/ looking all around/can't find the reason/ but don't care much/ later not sooner it will fall away where it belong with the rest of them in my bag./
Walking looking at the sky/ today I choose to look up/ I choose to see the blue/ I choose to toss all the goodness I have left/ into the air and watch as the cottons turns into an elephant, daisy, turtle, babies, heart, heart, heart.
When later arrives I will be sure to not to look behind/ I will be sure to run/ I will be sure of you, I will be.
Still walking looking at the sky /saving all the goodness I have left/ saving it for you/
I wonder what you will say or what you see/ when I paint my righteousness about. Will you see my cotton, bubbles, fluff, cloud, mist,... and fade?/ will you fade away to my phobias, not so secure place, my pain, terrors, snobbish, pride, arrogance, bitter and unforgiving place, my bad-ies.
I want you look at my goodness/at those baby turtle daisy elephants/ I want you to see my heart.
Walking looking at the sky/ crowding every memory that follows behind/ memories of me around you/ feeling a little insecure inside/ I guess sooner came rather than later/ you still look at my bad-ies but later not sooner will soon come around/ and they will fall away where they belong with the rest of them./ and I will fill my goodies bag with soft stuffing for you to launch across the blue. This might to be a love metrical composition/ where I will tell you what to see/ today I chose to leave the bad-ies at home/ I choose to fill up with sweet stuff/ I choose to walk to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment