Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

I Desire You.

My deepest desire is to have Him walking right next to me.
I want to hear Him talking to me, 
I want to die so I can touch Your wounds and see your face, 
I want to kiss Your feet.

My deepest desire...I want to hug You.
I want to dilute in Your presence always.
But if time will make that day better when it come, then
I shall wait.
If Your presence will overwhelm me, then 
I will bring Your people with me.
If on that day I will talk too much, like I tend to do, then
I will read Your Word to enjoy the sweet sound of just Your voice.

Jesus, oh, Jesus. I can not wait to say thank-You. Thank You, Thank You,
glory to You.
I can not wait to see Your face, for my eyes to be blinded by Your delight. 
I desire You, I desire You.

No comments:

Post a Comment