Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Emotion Run Dry


I can feel them now
feel them through my veins. 
Here they come with the little power they have left.
They give it their all.                                                                                                                                                    
They will blind, break, baptize me.                                                                                                                     
They come with no expectation
but minor thoughts behind them.
And they will find me in my palace to chase my mind till insanity.                                                                                                                                    
I cannot stop the sound of their feet
from walking into my ears.
I can ignore their presences
for they are invisible, blind to my eyes.

Blind to my eyes they are
and become naked before yours.
They reveal the truth about my heart
and my integrity cries the tears of
a mad woman with the voice of a baby monster.

My tears run from my heart
down my cheeks
and drop dry like my emotions.                                                                                                                   Yes my tear got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment