Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

Change to you

I choose what I want to be a part of me.
I don’t want to tell my life story
Because what happened does not
Excuse for what I do now.
And tomorrow I will tell my life story
Because I believe without it
I would not know what I know now.
I have a choice of what makes me.
I don’t need a favorite color
Because it will be requested for.
Some things I cannot like or dislike fore I have not come across,
Whatever it might be.
Don’t be scared to change to your mind.
Finding yourself is fun
But finding yourself in Christ
Is like finding your origin.

1 comment:

  1. "Some things I cannot like or dislike fore I have not come across,/Whatever it might be."

    I often wonder that. We can only choose to like or love as much as we know exists. How can we choose a favorite color when we have yet to see it?

    How can we choose Christ as our savior if we don't know He exits? Reminds me of a passsage:

    Romans 10:13-15
    New International Version (NIV)
    13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[a]

    "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'" Romans 10:13-15

    ReplyDelete