Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Dear Word

Nothing like words to hold on to
Words that fall like rain
Seem so hard to catch
Word. Free to those who once had them
And accusers to those oblivious to them
These are the people who are blessed enough with ignorance

Blessed enough not to save themselves
With just an utter
Words  packed with security and death stands at the back of the row
Soon, if not already, his turn will come.

Words, I find myself at your mercy and instruction
Am wrapped in your charm and wink
In the way that you look at me
And fill my quick desire to be present with you.
Words, how I am so lost with you
And speechless, out witted.

Word, word I cant find it lately
Word, word is all I can say
Word, word I have no letter left
For the first time I find myself
Drowning, trying, failing
To blurred out the ghost stuck in my throat

 Word, I find myself without you
When I can not share you
Word, they cant hear you past what I my heart is silently screaming out
Word, I find myself holding on to paper in the land filled with honey
You in the balance for my heart
Word, I find myself holding you
And presenting you to people who do not understand you
It seems I am lost for words when I can not share you.

No comments:

Post a Comment