Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Rise

The higher we
The bigger we grow.
Rise as the sun rises from the east
And shines after it rises.

If one person rises then one more can lift a chin.
If one can speak up then one more word can be heard
One more person learns to listen
there will be one less cry, one less burden to carry.
If one less person morns one more accepts,
One more appreciates.

Rise so you can see and be seen.
Rise so you can shine and may-be
A light that others might seek.
If one knows God and reflects the God in them
Then the rest shall follow.
If you rise than we will see the world in your through you.

So rise, arise, rise and shine.
If I make a beat you might dance.
If I smile you might laugh.
If I disagree you might fight,
But if I fall and you fall than...
Who will rise?

I wrote this poem more than 4 years back and I can't remember what I was thinking about but whatever it is I tried to capture as much as I could. Otherwise make what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment